Show off your Caesar making skills amongst some of the best bartenders on Vancouver Island, as part of the 12th annual BC Seafood Festival. Participating bars, pubs and restaurants will feature their signature competition Caesar during the BC Seafood Festival Signature Weekend, Filberg Lodge and Park, Comox, Sunday, June 17!
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Recipes must be submitted with registration
- Recipes must be prepared using Bremner’s Perfectly Spiced Caesar Mix, which is the perfect blend of seasonings and spices, horseradish, all-natural Worcestershire Sauce, sea salt, clam juice, organic cane sugar.
- Recipes must list each ingredient, exact measurements and the order in which the ingredients are used. Complete preparation directions must be provided, including presentation (type of glass) and any specific garnishes.
- Any alcohol used in the recipes submitted must be generic and listed simply by the product name, not the brand name.
- Contestants are provided with sample glasses and the following ingredients: Bremner’s mix, Lemon and Lime.
- Contestants are responsible for their own alcohol and all other recipe ingredients. Bartenders are not allowed to consume alcohol, other than for tasting.
Caesars will be judged on the following: Appearance, Taste, Garnish, and Seafood relevance. In the event of a tie, the tie-breaker will default to the best marks in taste then seafood relevance.