Preliminary Rules/Criteria; subject to change.
Best Caesar in Town Competition
Competition Date: Sunday, June 21, 2020
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Recipes must be submitted with registration
- Recipes must be prepared using the TBA Mix
- Recipes must list each ingredient, exact measurements and the order in which the ingredients are used. Complete preparation directions must be provided, including presentation (type of glass) and any specific garnishes.
- Any alcohol used in the recipes submitted must be generic and listed simply by the product name, not the brand name.
- Contestants are provided with sample glasses and the following ingredients: TBA mix, lemon and lime.
- Contestants are responsible for their own alcohol and all other recipe ingredients. Bartenders are not allowed to consume alcohol, other than for tasting.
Caesars will be judged on the following: Appearance, Taste, Garnish, and Seafood relevance. In the event of a tie, the tie-breaker will default to the best marks in taste then seafood relevance.