Registration is now closed.
Join some of British Columbia’s top shuckers at this growing competition, held during the BC Seafood Festival Signature Weekend, June 14-16, 2019 (the West Coast’s largest seafood event), sponsored by the biggest shellfish producer in BC, Fanny Bay Oysters.
All Pre-Registered Approved Shuckers will receive:
- 1 night accommodation in the Comox Valley;
- 2 tickets to attend Shucked! Oyster Bar Happy Hour on June 14;
- and a chance to win the following prizes during the competition (June 15, 2019):
- 1st Place: $2500, plus a brag-worthy trophy, AND an automatic bye to compete in the Raspberry Point International Oyster Shucking Championship (including return air fare per diem, 3 nights’ accommodation in PEI, and a $750 stipend). To learn more about the PEI International Shellfish Festival, the largest seafood event in CANADA, click here!
- 2nd Place – $1000
- 3rd Place – $500
- Cleanest Plate – wins the coveted Fanny Bay Oysters Shucking Plate
Click here to view the competition rules.