Confirmation of your participation will be provided once all forms and info are received, as well as move-in and site & event logistic details.
- Food Trucks currently not permittable.
- All participating booths will require VIHA approvals and paperwork to be permitted on site. Download VIHA form here.
- Historically, the framework was 40% to the Festival, 60% to the vendor. Due to the unknown volume of activity – this year 100% of proceeds will stay with the vendor. Vendors must be prepared to deal with all sales/cash systems.
Please note that booths are provided:
- Hand washing stations are dispersed as per VIHA regulation
Booths bring their own (if required):
- 10×10 tent
- Table linen
- Garbage cans & garbage bags
- Extension cords
- Company signage
- Menu & Prices signage
Thank you for your interest in the 2023 BC Seafood Festival!